- CUTMETALL knives
- CUTMETALL crown cutters & cutting crowns
- CUTMETALL counter knives
- CUTMETALL granulator rotor knives
- CUTMETALL granulator static knives
- CUTMETALL rotor shear blades
- CUTMETALL baling press knives
- CUTMETALL bolt-on cutting edges
- Clamping bars
- Sealing rings | wear rings
- Screens I screen accessories
- Standard accessories
- Fastening material
CUTMETALL offers spare parts for a varietay of extruders all at great value for your money. Operators of Erema plastic extruders will find a vast selection of suitable CUTMETALL products in our online catalog.
Which Erema extruder parts do you need?In this section you will find our extruder knives, knive holders, clamping bars other wear and spare parts "Made by CUTMETALL" which fit the Erema model series listed below:
Erema Interema® TVE, TVE Plus
The right Erema wear part is not listed?Should you have trouble finding the appropriate spare part for your model please do not hesitate to contact us.
Scraper pivotable 93x46x3 Eco Line
2 hole Ø3
Item number: HAER0093-Y00-E
Knife holder 124x79x23
Item number: MHER0124-8001V
Currently 12 in stock
Hot knife 46x24/x1
blade 30°, hole Ø5
Item number: HAER0046-702
Currently 1300 in stock
Knife holder 125/96x110x40
Item number: MHER0125-81N4U
Currently 22 in stock
Knife holder down 124/87x85x35
Item number: MHER0124-20N41U
Knife holder down 125/96x110x40
Item number: MHER0125-20N4U
Rotor knife 129x35x5 Eco Line
blade 0.2x50°/30°, X-version
Item number: RMER0129-X02-E
Rotor knife 129x35x5 Premium Line
1 hole, edge 35°/45°X-version
Item number: RMER0129-X10
Rotor knife 129x35x5 Eco Line
2 hole, blade 35°/45°, X-version
Item number: RMER0129-X10-E
Who is Erema
EREMA Engineering Recycling Maschinen und Anlagen Ges.m.b.H., based in Ansfelden, Austria, is one of the world's leading developers and manufacturers of plastics recycling machines and system components. In 1983 Georg Wendelin, Helmut Bacher and Helmuth Schulz founded the company, of which more than 6,500 systems are now in operation around the globe. Highly valued for their degree of innovation, robustness and operational reliability. In total, they produce more than 14.5 million tonnes of plastic pellets of the highest quality each year, adapted to the respective requirements.
Highly qualified specialists continuously research the development of new recycling systems and perfect existing machines. 115 patent families with more than 1,000 patents prove the innovative strength of the company.
EREMA is part of the EREMA Group, to which PURE LOOP, 3S and UMAC also belong. Including the subsidiaries in the USA, China and Russia, the group is represented by more than 50 national agencies on five continents. Regardless of which aspect of plastics recycling is required: Customers always benefit from the know-how and tailor-made solutions offered by all the companies in the group.
EREMA offers individual recycling systems for:
- all thermoplastics such as PE, PP, PET, PS, ABS, PA, PC, biopolymers or compounds
- in various forms such as films, regrind, hollow bodies, foam, fibres, ribbons, etc.
- in the fields of in-house and industrial recycling, post consumer recycling, bottle recycling and special materials (jump links)
In-house and industrial recycling
EREMA's in-house recycling systems turn alleged production waste into new raw material on the spot. With recycling rates of up to 100 percent. Technological ingenuity, seamless integration into existing processes and the easiest possible operation speak for themselves. All in-house recycling systems are equipped with EREMA's Counter Current technology. This ensures maximum throughput and greater flexibility with regard to materials. And thanks to ecoSAVE® and a range of other eco measures, the machines are also real energy-saving champions that set the standard for energy efficiency.
Typical in-house materials and suitable EREMA machines:
- Non-printed films and blown films: INTAREMA® T
- Non-printed edge trim: INTAREMA® K live, INTAREMA® T live and INTAREMA® TE live
- Edge trim: INTAREMA® K
- Lightly printed films: INTAREMA® TE
- Heavily printed / metallized films: INTAREMA® TVEplus
- BOPP films: INTAREMA® T
- BOPET films: INTAREMA® T-DD
- Multiple-layer films such as PET/PE: COREMA
- Sacking fabric/Raffia: INTAREMA® T, INTAREMA® TE
- PP non-woven: INTAREMA® T, INTAREMA® TE
- PP filaments: INTAREMA® T, INTAREMA® TE
- PP fibres: INTAREMA® T, INTAREMA® TE
Post Consumer Recycling
In times of dwindling and expensive primary raw materials, post consumer waste is becoming increasingly valuable in the case of plastics. High quality reprocessing makes it a profitable, almost inexhaustible resource. This promotes the company's own business and helps to avoid environmentally harmful landfills. Heavy contamination and mixing are just two of the many complex challenges facing post consumer plastics.
EREMA also offers powerful, environmentally friendly technologies in this special field. Best possible quality, highest performance, maximum output are the strengths of the recycling plants.
Typical post consumer recycling materials and suitable EREMA machines:
- PW washed shreds: INTAREMA® TVEplus®
- Washed shreds/ agricultural sheeting: INTAREMA® TVEplus®
- PE films with paper labels: INTAREMA® TVEplus®
- PE film / non woven fleece with solid content: INTAREMA® TVEplus®
- Regrind material, thick: INTAREMA® RegrindPro®
- Regrind material, thin: INTAREMA® RegrindPro®
- HDPE regrind material: INTAREMA® RegrindPro®
Uncompromising food suitability, IV stability, safety and best energy efficiency. EREMA knows what is important in bottle-to-bottle recycling and rPET inline applications. The company successfully demonstrates this with its leading VACUREMA® and VACUNITE® systems, which process more than 1.2 million tonnes of PET into rPET every year worldwide.
EREMA technology ensures that the quality of the end product is not only high but also remains consistently high. Even if the properties of your input material change permanently - for example in terms of moisture and bulk density or IV values.
Typical bottle recycling materials and suitable EREMA machines:
- PET bottle flakes: VACUNITE®
- HDPE bottle flakes: VACUREMA®