- Spare parts by category
- CUTMETALL knives
- CUTMETALL crown cutters & cutting crowns
- CUTMETALL counter knives
- CUTMETALL granulator rotor knives
- CUTMETALL granulator static knives
- CUTMETALL bolt-on cutting edges
- Clamping bars
- Screens I screen accessories
- Standard accessories
- CUTMETALL innovations
- Powerbelts & v-belts
- Belt pulleys & accessories
- Roller bearings & accessories
- Lock washers
- Plain washers
- Set pins & grub screws
- Spare parts for Vecoplan
- Spare parts for Lindner
- Spare parts for Eldan
- Spare parts for Mewa
- Other manufacturers
- Spare parts for Alpine
- Spare parts for Amni
- Spare parts for Artech
- Spare parts for Austro
- Spare parts for Bano
- Spare parts for CM Shredders
- Spare parts for Doppstadt Duplex
- Spare parts for Dreher
- Spare parts for Ermafa
- Spare parts for Getecha
- Spare parts for Görgens
- Spare parts for Hammel
- Spare parts for Herbold
- Spare parts for ISVE
- Spare parts for Kueny
- Spare parts for Neue Herbold
- Spare parts for Previero
- Spare parts for Rapid
- Spare parts for THM Recycling
- Spare parts for Untha
- Spare parts for Vogelsang
- Spare parts for Wanner
- Spare parts for Weima
- Spare parts for Zeno
- Spare parts for Zerma
- Remaining stock
- Remaining stock for Artech
- Remaining stock for Alpine
- Remaining stock for Amni
- Remaining stock for ARP
- Remaining stock for Bano
- Remaining stock for Condux
- Remaining stock for Dreher
- Remaining stock for Doppstadt
- Remaining stock for Eldan
- Remaining stock for Ermafa
- Remaining stock for Erema
- Remaining stock for Herblod
- Remaining stock for Holzmag und Metso
- Remaining stock for ISVE
- Remaining stock for Kueny
- Remaining stock for Leimbach
- Remaining stock for Lindner
- Remaining stock for Lindemann
- Remaining stock for Mewa
- Remaining stock for Paal
- Remaining stock for Tria
- Remaining stock for Untha
- Remaining stock for Vecoplan
- Remaining stock for Wanner
- Remaining stock for Weima
- Remaining stock for Zeno
- Remaining stock for Amis Zerma
- Remaining stock for Circular knife
- Spare parts by category
Machine Knives by CUTMETALL
partner, problem solver and process optimizer for the recycling and shredding industry
Looking for first-class machine knives and wear parts for shredders and granulators?
Currently our CUTMETALL webshop offers more than 4000 wear and spare parts:
We got you covered and offer lots more!
CUTMETALL optimizes your production processes
longer machine run times, less service interals,
higher throughput, better output.
Custom-made spare parts, components, and whole assemblies maximize your machines' performance.
You make profound decisions based on in-depth information and receive solutions to your cutting problems.
This combination is unique in the market!
Full-range supplier with maximum market coverage
News and EventsAlways up to date: Stay informed on events and news concerning the CUTMETALL group.
CUTMETALL plus Carbide innovationsHighly durable industrial knives, cutting crowns and wear parts - for utmost economic efficiency!
What we do?CUTMETALL is your reliable partner for replacement parts for lots of applications within the break down industries (reuse, repurposing, and recycling ). Without exception, we focus on quality, which we pass on directly to you as a customer and thus drive your processes and your company forward. With our products, we create solutions that enable you to work process-optimized to effectively and efficiently break down your respective input material.
Three strong reasons for buying CUTMETALL products:
our core competences - our strengths - our guarantee
Our core competencies
We know the business processes, company structures and requirements of our recycling and shredding industry customers on an intimate level.
We have extensive knowledge on machine manufacturers and know most models of the market-relevant brands - from A as in Alpine to Z as in Zerma.
Together with our product developers, our engineering department creates custom-tailored solutions for individual requirements
We optimize our customers' shredding and cutting processes and reduce the downtime of their machines.
We use ultra-modern CNC equipment for precise mechanical processing.
We operate our own in-house high-tech hardening shop for hardening and surface treatment.
We provide you with competent, independent and detailed advice, including on-site consultation service.
We deliver reliably and, if necessary, overnight.
We give you great value for money.
We provide our customers with a decisive competitive edge: excellent efficiency and excellent work processes.